Please register to download the white paper
Unsure about switching to electronic health records (EHR)? Overwhelmed by the selection process? You’re not alone. Evaluating and implementing an EHR can be challenging for any agency, but the right EHR can provide great financial, operational and clinical benefits.
To help you evaluate systems and ultimately select your EHR partner, we created this toolkit to guide you through the process.
In this kit, you will find:
- The Complete EHR Requirements Checklist: A list of the must-haves for your EHR system.
- The Top 7 EHR Selection Tips: Use these 7 tips to evaluate vendors and make the most informed decision.
- A RFP Template: Developed using questions from real RFPs, use this document to solicit bids from multiple vendors.
- The 5 Questions to Ask Every EHR Vendor About Meaningful Use: Assess each vendor’s commitment to helping you receive the maximum incentives.
- Go-Live Assurance: Learn how you can ensure implementation success.
Please register to download the kit