Getting Paid in Behavioral Healthcare
July 23, 2015
ICD-10. ACA. Parity.
These “new” concerns, as well as ongoing issues regarding third-party reimbursement, occupy much of providers daily responsibilities. “Getting paid” in behavioral healthcare means:
- getting clients in the door
- providing reimbursable services
- ensuring payers remit within a reasonable time frame
Successful organizations are not only finding ways to ensure they have robust finances, they’re also attracting the interest of investors looking to help them grow their operations.
Behavioral Healthcare magazine has organized a panel of experts to discuss relevant issues facing providers of all stripes in mental health, substance use, and eating disorder treatment organizations: residential treatment centers, IOP settings, sober living homes, and private practices, among others.
- Understand the impact of government regulations on reimbursement
- Address how marketing practices ultimately affect the bottom line
- Explore new technological opportunities available to provider organizations
Thank you to our sponsors!
Series Thought Leadership Partner