Lisle, Ill. — Sequest, a business solutions and software provider for the health and human services industry, has announced that Strategic Behavioral Health LLC (SBH) has purchased the company's TIER Workflow and Billing solutions to implement electronic health records and improve overall efficiencies in operation.
"We at SBH are excited about partnering with Sequest to implement their psychiatric electronic medical record in all of our hospitals," said Jim Shaheen, president of Strategic Behavioral Health. "We look forward to rolling out these Sequest products in our existing facilities as well as our two new builds in progress," he added.
Located in Memphis, Tenn., SBH strives to provide the highest quality of behavioral healthcare to patients and their families. The organziation focuses on building and acquiring acute, residential, and outpatient services, treating adults and children in need of mental health and substance abuse care, as well as bringing services to areas where there is an identified need.
Sequest CEO Bill Connors said he is excited to have Strategic Behavioral Health Hospitals join the growing number of psychiatric hospital partnerships. ""We look forward to rolling out our software solution to all the Strategic sites and delivering a valuable tool to their teams," Connors said.
- Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute selects Sequest's TIER for EHR
- Bridgewell selects Sequest's TIER All-in-One hosted solution
- WestBridge selects Sequest's TIER solution
- Valley Forge Medical Center chooses Sequest's TIER Workflow and Billing solution
- John Raden joins Sequest as Chief Operating Officer
- The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place adopts Sequest's TIER Workflow and Billing solution
- Lifeline Connections chooses Sequest's TIER Solution for EHR implementation