Nashville, Tenn. — Qualifacts Systems Inc., has announced that it has completed 13 implementations of its CareLogic behavioral health electronic health record (EHR) since June 1. This record number of “go-lives” includes over 50 locations and 1,800 new users across six states.
These new implementations represent a 15 percent increase in the number of customers “live” on CareLogic Enterprise. On average, the projects were completed in six months, from kick-off to go-live.
One of these implementations, UCPC Behavioral Healthcare in Plainfield, N.J., selected CareLogic based on the experiences of fellow New Jersey agencies.
“I was consulting with a Qualifacts customer, and I was impressed with CareLogic, which was very user-friendly and intuitive after only a brief training,” says Richard Rodgers, LCSW, executive director for UCPC. “Later, when evaluating systems for UCPC, Qualifacts was consistently mentioned among New Jersey organizations as a preferred EHR provider that made the short list.”
UCPC went live on July 1 after only four months, and although their internal implementation team is excited about what they see the system can do and will do, Rodgers acknowledges that the transition can be difficult.
“Change is often hard, but we all know in the coming years, EHRs are being mandated,” says Rodgers.
“We are confident that this technology will assist our staff to develop improved efficiencies with the many documentation requirements of regulatory bodies, enhance our ability to utilize reports of treatment measures and outcomes, and ultimately to better serve our clients.
With Qualifacts’ user network connect.qualifacts.com and our relationship with NJAMHAA, our state provider association, we are confident we will have the support we need to get the most out of our new EHR.”
With Qualifacts’ recent rapid growth, this record month of go-lives likely will not be the company’s last.
“We already have another 16 agencies scheduled to go live over the rest of the year, and with new customers selecting Qualifacts every day, we expect to add even more projects,” said Robert Patton, director of project management for Qualifacts. “This record-setting month is a testament to the hard work and cooperation exhibited every day by our employees and customers.”
- Qualifacts adds 100th customer
- Qualifacts EHR certified for meaningful use
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation chooses CareLogic EHR
- Pine Rest selects Qualifacts EHR
- DCCCA selects Qualifacts behavioral health EHR
- Qualifacts EHR receives ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certification
- Qualifacts' CareLogic is the first behavioral health EHR qualified by the Connecticut REC
- Qualifacts expands clientele, meets preliminary certification requirements
- Barber National Institute is Qualifacts' eighth Pennsylvania customer
- Qualifacts adds second Indiana customer with Swanson
- Oregon nonprofit chooses Qualifacts
- Qualifacts reports record sales, new client implementations
- Qualifacts Systems opens west coast office