Nashville, Tenn. — Qualifacts Systems Inc., announced the company has welcomed its 100th customer to complete its first quarter of 2011. Carey Counseling Center of Paris, Tenn., and six other behavioral health and human service providers all have selected the CareLogic electronic health record since the first of the year to bring Qualifacts to this milestone.
“It took us eight years to get to 50 customers, and 18 months later we’re now at 100. That kind of growth doesn’t happen without a great team and tremendous support from current clients,” says David Klements, president and CEO of Qualifacts. “Considering our first customer was from Tennessee, I think it’s very fitting that our 100th customer is also from our home state.”
Other first quarter highlights include:
- 1,600 new users added
- Qualifacts now serves behavioral health providers in 23 states with new customers in Massachusetts, Maryland and North Carolina
- Seven project go-lives and six kick-offs keep pace with new business as agencies prepare for Meaningful Use attestation
- 26 new features added to the CareLogic Enterprise platform
Also this quarter, CareLogic Enterprise was certified as a Complete EHR on March 22, 2011, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable Eligible Provider certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
Because of Qualifacts’ Software as a Service model, every customer has immediate access to a complete, certified EHR at no additional cost. The 2011/2012 criteria support the Stage 1 meaningful use measures required to qualify eligible providers and hospitals for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
- Qualifacts EHR certified for meaningful use
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation chooses CareLogic EHR
- Pine Rest selects Qualifacts EHR
- DCCCA selects Qualifacts behavioral health EHR
- Qualifacts EHR receives ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certification
- Qualifacts' CareLogic is the first behavioral health EHR qualified by the Connecticut REC
- Qualifacts expands clientele, meets preliminary certification requirements
- Barber National Institute is Qualifacts' eighth Pennsylvania customer
- Qualifacts adds second Indiana customer with Swanson
- Oregon nonprofit chooses Qualifacts
- Qualifacts reports record sales, new client implementations
- Qualifacts Systems opens west coast office