The National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS) Board of Trustees has elected 2014 officers. NAPHS advocates for behavioral health and represents provider systems that are committed to the delivery of responsive, accountable, and clinically effective prevention, treatment, and care for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults with mental and substance use disorders. These newly elected individuals will serve as the NAPHS Executive Committee throughout the year.
Serving as 2014 officers are:
- Board Chair Gail Ryder, vice president, BayCare Behavioral Health, Clearwater, FL;
- Board Chair-Elect Lisa Shea, M.D., deputy medical director, quality & regulation, Butler Hospital, Providence, RI;
- Immediate Past Board Chair Michele L. Gougeon, executive vice president & chief operating officer, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA;
- First Vice Chair Debra Osteen, president of behavioral health, Universal Health Services, Inc., King of Prussia, PA;
- Second Vice Chair Brent Turner, president, Acadia Healthcare, Inc., Franklin, TN;
- Treasurer Jerry E. Rhodes, chief operating officer, CRC Health Group, Kennett Square, PA;
- Secretary John Stupak, chief executive officer, Sequel Youth and Family Services, Ambler, PA; and
- Ex Officio Blair Stam, executive vice president, Signature Healthcare Services, Corona, CA.
Get the latest information on Business Strategy and other valuable topics at this three-day retreat bringing together treatment center owners and executives and key members of the financial community for prime networking opportunities and in-depth discussions for those looking to grow, invest and transform their business.