Washington, D.C. — Netsmart Technologies, Inc., a provider of software and services for health and human services organizations, has been presented with the National Association of Counties' (NACo) Premier Partner of the Year Award.
Each March during the association's Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C., NACo recognizes a premier member that has demonstrated a deep corporate commitment to empower counties, county employees, and communities while developing public-private solutions and relationships.
"NACo is pleased to present this year's Premier Partner of the Year Award to Netsmart Technologies," said NACo Executive Director Larry E. Naake. "NACo recognizes Netsmart for its sustained leadership, commitment, and support over many years to help the association and our member counties."
Naake said Netsmart leads the movement on Capitol Hill to extend federal support for health information technology to counties, which is a priority of NACo's Health Steering Committee and NACo's behavioral health affiliate, the National Association of County Behavioral Health and Developmental Disability Directors (NACBHDD).
"As counties throughout the country face unprecedented budget challenges, our relationships with our private sector partners can be extremely valuable in developing strategies to maintain service levels while reducing costs," Naake said.
Accepting the award during the March 7th Opening General Session was Kevin Scalia, Netsmart Executive Vice President, Corporate Development.
"We're honored to receive this award from NACo, and committed to continuing our proactive public policy advocacy efforts on behalf of our behavioral health and public health customers," said Scalia.
"Our technology solutions are helping hundreds of counties improve quality of care, and ongoing engagement in this area is essential to assure that these organizations have the resources needed to continue to provide services to some of the country's most vulnerable populations."
Netsmart customers include mental health and substance abuse treatment agencies, psychiatric hospitals, private and group mental health practices, public health departments, vital records offices and managed care organizations.
- Netsmart's CMHC/MIS EHR software ARRA certified
- Black named to Netsmart board
- Netsmart attains complete ARRA-certified electronic health record
- Netsmart software supports mental health-primary care integration at Shawnee
- Five Florida organizations select Netsmart as their software provider
- Netsmart’s Insight software selected by three public health departments
- Netsmart Technologies' EHR is first to pass ARRA certification tests
- Netsmart Technologies' e-prescribing service receives additional Surescripts certifications
- Genstar Capital announces investment in Netsmart Technologies
- Netsmart Technologies earns SAS70 Type II certification
- Netsmart Technologies names winner of first annual Customer Innovation Award