Hazelden, a private, nonprofit alcohol and drug addiction treatment centers, has announced it will open an outpatient clinic in Maple Grove, Minn., on May 2.
“For more than 60 years, Hazelden has helped people find freedom from addiction to alcohol and other drugs,” says Mark G. Mishek, president and CEO of Hazelden. “Now we look forward to bringing our unmatched treatment and recovery services to the Twin Cities’ west Metro community.”
Hazelden’s newest outpatient clinic, located at 7001 East Fish Lake Road in Maple Grove, will initially offer an evening/weekend outpatient addiction treatment for up to 20 adults. Recovery-sensitive mental health services, chemical dependency assessments and continuing care groups will also be available at the clinic.
“The need for outpatient addiction treatment programming continues to grow,” observes Mishek. Hazelden’s outpatient programs are offered at convenient times and locations so that clients can balance treatment with daily work and family obligations.
“Addiction is a devastating disease. It affects people of all ages, from all walks of life, tearing apart families and destroying lives,” says Mishek. “But addiction can be treated and managed for life—and nobody knows how better than Hazelden.”
Hazelden currently has residential and/or outpatient addiction treatment facilities in Center City, Plymouth, and St. Paul, Minn., as well as Chicago, New York City, Newberg, Ore., and Naples, Fla.
For more information, visit www.hazelden.org.
- Hazelden PR campaign wins national awards
- Hazelden program helps attorneys overcome addiction
- Hazelden announces membership in Community Health Partners Network
- Former congressman Ramstad joins Hazelden as senior policy adviser
- Hazelden names leadership for FL recovery center
- Hazelden Foundation elects Rev. Michael J. O'Connell to chair board of trustees
- Marvin Seppala named Hazelden’s CMO