Conway, N.H. — The Echo Group, a provider of software solutions for behavioral health organizations, has unveiled a new website dedicated to helping behavioral organizations navigate the intricacies of meaningful use and health information exchange.
MU Advisor.com serves as a clearinghouse on topics such as meaningful use, EHR certification, health information exchange, preparation/implementation advice, legislation and technology.
“During the process of fully certifying Echo's Clinician's Desktop EHR, we realized the need for a resource to aggregate meaningful use information for our customers and behavioral healthcare organizations.” remarked Paul Kirsch, Director of Marketing for The Echo Group.
“After doing multiple Web Seminars on the topic, we decided to create this blog. There’s lots of places on the web you can go to learn about Meaningful Use, but none of them are focused on behavioral health and there’s a lot to sort through.” continued Kirsch. “Now you can spend your valuable time reading about Meaningful Use instead of searching to find the right information.”
Echo has also dedicated a booth to MU Advisor.com at the upcoming National Council for Community Behavioral Health’s Annual Conference in San Diego on May 1st. This will provide conference attendees the opportunity to learn more about what MU funding opportunities their organization has and how to navigate the registration process.
- Grand Lake Mental Health Center receives EHR Meaningful Use incentive payment
- Eliada Homes selects Echo EHR
- Echo EHR receives complete ambulatory certification
- Echo welcomes Fasi Siddiqui as President of The Echo Group of California
- Access Alliance of Michigan selects Echo for its EHR and billing software
- The Echo Group acquires Ohio-based XAKTsoft
- Local NC providers select The Echo Group's EHR and billing software
- Mecklenburg County, NC, chooses Echo
- Sacred Heart selects Echo