Delphi Behavioral Health Group has added to its portfolio seven treatment centers located throughout Southern Florida and California.
- Arete Detox is a 19-bed facility in South Fla., medically monitored with physicians and nursing staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- California Highlands Addiction Treatment in Southern California includes 16 beds and offers mindfulness, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing.
- Community Rehab is a 16-bed facility offering the full continuum of care from detox to outpatient and sober living in Orange, Calif.
- Elevate Recovery is a 40-bed facility in Orange, Calif., utilizing acute and extended care treatment, including outings with music and sports themes.
- Ocean Breeze Recovery is a 66-bed residential treatment center located in Pompano Beach, Fla., with 12-Step model, evidence-based treatment, trauma therapy and aftercare.
- Pathway to Hope is a 45-bed facility in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., with trauma groups and gender specific clinical schedules.
- Recovery Grove Addictions Program is a 12-bed partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient substance abuse program located in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Delphi’s high-end network now has over 210 beds available currently and 110 in the pipeline, according to the company. In March, Blue Ox Healthcare Partners, LLC announced that Delphi, a portfolio investment of Blue Ox, closed on $26 million of Senior Secured Credit Facilities from KeyBanc Capital Markets.