Behavioral Healthcare, the professional journal serving the executive, clinical, and operating leadership of mental health and substance abuse centers nationwide, is pleased to announce its selection of five 2011 Behavioral Healthcare Champions.
“These champions and the organizations that they lead represent the important and continuing contributions that behavioral health professionals are making in addressing and treating those who suffer from substance use and mental health disorders across the country,” says Dennis Grantham, Editor-in-Chief of Behavioral Healthcare magazine.
“Each has played an important role in leading approaches that help thousands, from young children and teens to adults and those involved in the criminal justice system, to recover and reclaim their lives.”
The 2011 Behavioral Healthcare Champions are:
- Debbie Sanford, Chief Officer, Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addictions Services, Hattiesburg, Miss.
- Rich DeHaven, President and CEO, Aspire Indiana, Noblesville, Ind.
- Leon Evans, President and CEO, The Center for Health Care Services, San Antonio, Texas.
- Jeff Patton, CEO, Kalamazoo Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Matt Feehery, CEO, Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (the PaRC), Houston.
Each year, Champions are nominated by their peers and selected by the editorial team of Behavioral Healthcare magazine. The five 2011 Champions will be recognized with an award on Sept. 20 at the National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD) in San Diego, Calif.
Profiles of the 2011 Behavioral Healthcare Champions are available in the July/August 2011 issue and online.
Get the latest information on Business Strategy and other valuable topics at this three-day retreat bringing together treatment center owners and executives and key members of the financial community for prime networking opportunities and in-depth discussions for those looking to grow, invest and transform their business.