Today, Behavioral Healthcare announced the industry leaders that were selected as 2015 Behavioral Healthcare Champions. These four individuals have been honored for their unique brand of dedication, courage, inspiration and excellence as executives of behavioral health organizations.
Read their stories all this week on behavioral.net!
- MONDAY: Matt Dammeyer, PhD, Chief Operating Officer of Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna, Alaska
- TUESDAY: Mark Ishaug, MA, Chief Executive Officer of Thresholds in Chicago
- WEDNESDAY: P. Andrew Trentacoste, PsyD, MBA, Chief Executive Officer of Creative Health Services, Inc., in Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- THURSDAY: Pat Weston-Hall, MSW, Chief Executive Officer of Glenbeigh in Rock Creek, Ohio
- FRIDAY: From the Editor: A few things today's great leaders have in common
The 2015 Champions were selected from dozens of outstanding nominees who are making a difference in the development, delivery and effectiveness of mental health and substance-use disorder treatment services. Behavioral Healthcare applauds their efforts to raise the bar of success across the industry.
The Behavioral Healthcare Champions will be profiled in the Summer 2015 issue of Behavioral Healthcare and recognized at a special ceremony during the National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD) and the co-located Behavioral Healthcare Leadership Summit, which will be held at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, August 1 - 4, 2015.
Get the latest information on Business Strategy and other valuable topics at this three-day retreat bringing together treatment center owners and executives and key members of the financial community for prime networking opportunities and in-depth discussions for those looking to grow, invest and transform their business.