On October 1, 2015, the U.S. health care system officially transitioned to the ICD-10 coding system. The transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 affects everything from clinical diagnoses, billing and contracts, to health information technology (HIT) and compliance standards. The question for provider organizations however is, did your organization make the switch with ease?
Whether your answer is “yes” or “no,” this essential webinar discusses how to deal with the transition effectively. Join Welligent, Olive Crest, and Foothill Family as they explore this complex transition, preventing cash flow and revenue disruption, and its impact on behavioral health organizations nationwide.
- Assess how vendors and behavioral health practices prepared for the transition to ICD-10
- Provide information about the biggest challenges and obstacles encountered before October 1
- Discuss the issues or difficulties vendors and practices encountered from October 1st on
- Review the last two months of implementing ICD-10
- Review cash flow disruptions