- Media Kit
HIPAA: Challenges for Behavioral Healthcare Providers in an Electronic Environment
Wednesday June 20, 2012 1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT
EHRs, HIEs and PHRs have complicated access, documentation, permissions, and exchange of information between providers, caregivers, families, and patients.
In this webinar, learn the top 5 privacy challenges in behavioral health, what you can do to meet the privacy challenges, and what still needs to be addressed as behavioral health migrates into EHRs and health information exchanges.
- Identify and manage the top five privacy challenges for BH as it transitions into HIT
- Manage EHRs as they support and hinder provider / patient engagement in BH.
- Prepare for privacy and security risks common to behavioral health
- Operationalize and manage a privacy breach.
- Build shortcuts to FAQs about HIPAA and behavioral health.