Behavioral Healthcare Leadership Summit
August 22 – 25, 2014
to be held in conjunction with the
National Conference on Addiction Disorders
St. Louis Union Station Hotel | St. Louis, Missouri
Created for executives, managers, and future leaders in behavioral health organizations, the Behavioral Healthcare Leadership Summit—the management track of the National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD ’14)—will engage participants in an intense, multi-day dialogue about key business and clinical-care topics in the business of treatment and recovery from mental health and substance use disorders.
In executive-focused panel sessions at the Leadership Summit, you’ll join with expert panelists to examine a range of strategic issues facing public and private provider organizations, hospitals, and treatment centers, including:
- The implications of current and anticipated changes in service payment practices amid the push for parity and greater service integration.
- The political, medical, and market forces driving Medicaid and health insurance expansion.
- The merits and pitfalls of patient confidentiality legislation—CFR 42, Part 2—in light of increasing pressures for industry consolidation and change.
In addition, Summit participants can engage in timely and practical presentations, workshops, and discussions involving these topics:
- Creating the organization of the future
- Building a telehealth infrastructure
- Branding and marketing your business
- Quality and outcomes measurement
- New directions in advocacy