July 23, 2014 Scottsdale, AZ
Behavioral health professionals in the Phoenix treatment community and beyond came together on July 23, 2014, to discuss business trends affecting their organizations. The event, produced by Behavioral Healthcare, featured four panelists:
- Rebecca Cooper, LMFT, Founder of Rebecca's House Eating Disorder Treatment Programs (Attendees received a complimentary copy of Cooper’s book Diets Don’t Work)
- Patricia Henderson, CEO of Women in New Recovery
- Bill McCormick, CEO of Medivance Billing Service
- Lynn Swift, Manager of Clinical Information for Southwest Counseling Solutions
The event was moderated by Behavioral Healthcare publisher Doug Edwards. Each panelist shared unique insight on the challenges and opportunities facing mental health, eating disorder, and substance use treatment organizations of all sizes. Click below to listen to podcasts.
- McCormick pointed out how partnering with investors and equity companies can help an organization achieve its care philosophy while generating cash to sustain and grow the business. Click here to listen.
- Cooper emphasized the importance of care providers of all stripes to work together toward successful outcomes for patients. Click here to listen.
- Swift noted that every staff member has a role to play in quality and outcome performance. Click here to listen.
- Henderson described the importance of women coming together to nurture and inspire leadership in the field. Click here to listen.
Series Thought Leadership Partner