Norfolk, Va. —ValueOptions, an independent behavioral health and wellness company, and
Limeade, an online wellness company focused on building happy, healthy, high-performance workforces, have announced a strategic partnership to expand the Healthy Connections program through the seamless integration of the Limeade wellness and incentive platform.
Healthy Connections now offers members a behavioral-based incentive program featuring an integrated set of interactive tools to foster and sustain participation in health and wellness programs.
The goal of Healthy Connections is to help employers develop a resilient, healthy and globally competitive workforce. This is done by aligning employee and plan-member life goals with employer business goals - a progressive approach for the behavioral health industry.
Healthy Connections now offers members:
- A single gateway, via phone or Web, to all company health care benefits
- Access to an integrated network of health engagement specialists 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A Health Risk Assessment (HRA) bundled with integrated well-being and productivity assessments
- A focus on understanding each individual's underlying needs and interests to engage and guide them to the most appropriate resources
- Game-like social and mobile wellness engagement tools, tied together with a flexible incentive management platform
- Extensive consumer-friendly tools to support informed decision-making
"ValueOptions is pleased to partner with Limeade to offer the next generation of Healthy Connections," said Heyward Donigan, president and CEO of ValueOptions. "The partnership allows us to significantly enhance our groundbreaking Healthy Connections program by creating an integrated platform that uses incentives, modern social gaming and mobile technologies to better engage members in sustainable healthy behaviors and improve their overall health status."
"Limeade, like ValueOptions, is focused on powering the next generation of wellness to create healthy employees and build high-performance organizations," stated Henry Albrecht, CEO of Limeade. "Limeade has improved well-being and created healthier workforces for dozens of organizations, and we're delighted to be working with ValueOptions to offer a groundbreaking employee engagement platform to ValueOptions' 24 million members."
The new Healthy Connections program, combining ValueOptions' market-leading behavior-changing improvement solutions and Limeade's cutting-edge incentive platform, will better engage members in healthy behaviors and improve their overall health. Healthy Connections is available to health plan clients, as well as employers with at least 2,000 employees.