Washington, D.C. — The Board of Trustees of the National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS) has ratified the following organizations as system members of the association:
- BayCare Behavioral Health, New Port Richey, Fla.
- Community Health Systems/Behavioral Systems of Wyoming Valley, Kingston, Pa.
- Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Nashville, Tenn.
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA, Inc.), Nashville, Tenn.
- Strategic Behavioral Health, LLC, Memphis, Tenn.
- NAPHS announces 2011 election results
- NAPHS appoints addiction treatment committee
- NAPHS releases two CD trainings for psychiatric core measure compliance
- NAPHS releases comprehensive behavioral health referral resource for 2011
- NAPHS applauds introduction of Medicare Mental Health Inpatient Equity Act
- NAPHS offers trainings for inpatient psychiatric hospital core measures
- NAPHS names Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- NAPHS publishes membership directory to improve access to services
- New NAPHS annual survey tracks behavioral treatment trends